All organizations who are members of PIAI post a code of conduct on their website and an ethics review process for their own code. They are responsible for holding their membership accountable for the code of conduct.
If you have concerns about an individual professional then please refer to their organizations Code of Conduct and Ethical Review process.
- Follow their code of conduct review process
- Work through the ethics review with them
- Allow them the time and confidentiality to resolve the ethics submission.
- Please only refer the ethics submission to PIAI if you wish to appeal the organizations final determination.
- In these situations, please email us and we will forward you a short form to complete.
- Complete confidentiality shall be maintained by all involved parties throughout the process.
- A violation of confidentiality by any party involved in the matter will be considered a violation of PIAIs code of conduct.